LATEST UPDATE: 21 OCTOBER 2021
UAB “Omberg group” is committed to protecting your information. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union as well as other laws that protect your information that we collect, use and store at our Company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: UAB “Omberg group”
Our legal entity number is: 303566387
Our address: Gynėjų g. 16, Vilnius
E-mail address: [email protected]
Phone No: +370 648 03933
3. Why do you collect information about me?
4. What information about me do you collect, use and store?
When you browse our Website, we collect only anonymous data about your browsing habits and demographics obtained from the cookies that we use on our Website.
5. What is the legal basis for collecting my information?
We collect information about you lawfully because:
- use of analytics and advertising cookies is based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
6. Do you share my information with others?
We may share the information with our service providers who provide us with Website maintenance and support, cookie support, and Website hosting services.
7. How long do you store my information?
8. What actions can I take with regard to my information at your company?
If you would like to take any of the steps listed below, please contact us as indicated in Section 9. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exclusions provided for in the legislation:
- submit a request for the access to your information if we process your personal data that can be used to identify you;
- submit a request for the rectification or completion of your information;
- submit a request for the erasure of your information if:
- we process your data unlawfully;
- your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and you challenge our legitimate interest;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- we are subject to a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- submit a request for the restriction of processing of your information if you dispute the accuracy of data, do not consent to the deletion of your data processed unlawfully, or need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- object to the collection, use and storage of your information at our company when we use legitimate interest as a basis for the processing of your data;
- submit a request for the export of your data if you have submitted the data to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have given your consent to the processing of such data or we have to process these data for the performance of a contract with you;
- withdraw the provided consent at any time;
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, please visit vdai.lrv.lt).
9. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regard to how we collect, use and store information about you, our Data Protection Coordinator is ready to assist you. If you need any help, please contact him by e-mail [email protected].