LATEST UPDATE: 21 OCTOBER 2021
UAB “Omberg group” is committed to protecting your information. We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union as well as other laws that protect your information that we collect, use and store at our Company.
2. Who is responsible for the protection of my information?
We are: UAB “Omberg group”
Our legal entity number is: 303566387
Our address: Gynėjų g. 16, Vilnius
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone No: +370 648 03933
3. Why do you collect information about me? What is the legal basis for collecting, using and storing my information?
Purpose of collection, use and storage of data
Legal basis for collection, use and storage of data
we need to assess your suitability for the position you are applying for
Collection and assessment of your information is necessary in order to conclude an employment contract with you (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
collection of information about your professional experience, business and professional qualities from your current or former employers
we would only request such information from your current employer if you give us your consent to contact them (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR), and we have a legitimate interest to collect such information about you from your former employers (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
job offers or offers to participate in other recruitment processes we announce
we will only send you offers or offers to participate in other recruitment processes we announce if you give us your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR);
we are subject to a legal obligation to store the company’s business documents
your personal data is required for the compliance with our legal obligations to archive the company’s business documents (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR).
4. What information I would have to provide to you and why?
In the recruitment process, in order to be employed by our company, you should provide us with the following information about yourself:
- identification data (name, surname);
- contact details (e-mail address, telephone number);
- data on your work experience (only if you want to conclude an employment contract);
- data on your qualifications (speciality acquired, training or courses attended, licences held, etc.);
- any other information you think may be useful to you in the recruitment process.
5. Do you collect sensitive information about me?
We do not collect your sensitive information. If you provide us with your sensitive information during the recruitment process, we will assume that you have given us your consent to the processing of such personal data (Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR).
6. Do you share my information with others?
We may transfer your information to our service providers, i.e. companies providing communication (e-mail), IT services, data storage services.
7. How long do you store my information?
We will store the information about you that you have provided to us when applying for a position with our company, as well as information received from your current or former employers, for 1 year after the end of recruitment process.
If you give your consent to the storage of information about you so that we can submit to you job offers or offers to participate in other recruitment processes, we will store your information for 3 years.
8. What actions can I take with regard to my information at your company?
If you would like to take any of the steps listed below, please contact us as indicated in Section 9. Please note that these rights are subject to conditions and exclusions provided for in the legislation:
- submit a request for the access to your information if we process your personal data that can be used to identify you;
- submit a request for the rectification or completion of your information;
- submit a request for the erasure of your information if:
- we process your data on the basis of consent;
- we process your data unlawfully;
- your data is processed on the basis of our legitimate interest and you challenge our legitimate interest;
- your data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
we are subject to a legal obligation to erase information about you;
- submit a request for the restriction of processing of your information if you dispute the accuracy of data or object to the processing of data, do not consent to the deletion of your data processed unlawfully, or need the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- object to the collection, use and storage of your information at our company when we use legitimate interest as a basis for the processing of your data;
- submit a request for the export of your data if you have submitted the data to us in a structured and commonly used format and have given your consent to the processing of such data or we have to process these data for the performance of a contract with you;
- withdraw your consent to the collection, use and storage of your personal data at any time
- submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (for more information, please visit vdai.lrv.lt).
9. How can you help me?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints with regard to how we collect, use and store information about you, our Data Protection Officer is ready to assist you. If you need any help, please contact him by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.